KontaktÚřad městské části Praha 7
U Průhonu 1338/38
Úřední hodiny Úřadu MČ Praha 7
We can help you with the following issues:
- We provide information regarding the rules, application procedures and required forms; we can look up for you all contact details of the relevant authorities you need to get in touch with in order to obtain permits and licenses required to start a business in the Czech Republic.
- Recognition of qualifications.
- We can act as mediators between you as the entrepreneur and the relevant Czech authorities, handing over applications, forms and documents you submit to the PSC.
- We offer consultations on international business.
- We provide general information on out-of-court dispute resolution, consumer protection, Czech tax rules, product certificates (ProCoP), and contact details for business associations and professional chambers in the Czech Republic.
If you are interested in these topics, feel free to ask: our staff will reply to your query within a short time.
- EP and Council Directive on Services in the Internal Market 2006/123 / EC
- Act No. 222/2009 Coll., on free movement of services, as amended
- Act No. 223/2009 Coll., amending certain acts in connection with the adoption of the law on the free movement of services, as amended by Act no. 201/2012 Coll.
- Decree No. 248/2009 Coll., Laying down a list of points of single contact
The project is coordinated by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic.